From the very first meeting, we provide our Munroe Falls clients with a thorough analysis of their potential legal issues and take the time to tailor a legal strategy based on their specific needs and desires. Additionally, we make sure to keep our clients in the loop throughout the entire process, so they are comfortable every step of the way.
In 1817, a log dam was built in the Cuyahoga River to power a saw and grist mill. This power source attracted small industries to what was then referred to as the town of Florence. In 1836, the Munroe Brothers of Boston purchased 200 acres of land in Florence, started the Munroe Falls Manufacturing Company, and later renamed Florence, Munroe Falls.
In 2006, in an effort to improve flow and aeration of the Cuyahoga River, the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) removed the dam that created the city's namesake falls, accompanied by landscaping and beautification of the river banks. A lighted observation deck now marks the former dam site, and a small amphitheater has been added to the hillside, constructed of large hewn stones salvaged from the dam.